What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies which may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to (for example) subscribed users.
Surveys related cookies
Forms related cookies
When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Site preferences cookies
To provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be recalled whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- These types of cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the website and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually submit an enquiry form and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product offerings to ensure the best possible experience.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with our social media accounts in various ways including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube. For these to work we will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
For further details, please see the ‘about Hotjar’ section of Hotjar’s support site.