Swedish Speaking Sales Executive - Stafford UK
We are looking for an enthusiastic career driven sales executive to help drive EU Automation’s rapid growth within the Swedish Market. In this business to business sales executive role you will be responsible for a sales area to proactively develop and grow by generating new enquiries, negotiating prices and using selling techniques to close deals, whilst ensuring customer retention.
Location: Stafford UK
Salary: £21,000 to £24,000 per annum plus commission
Hours: Full time, permanent
- Hitting the phone, calling new and dormant customers to create new enquiries to start growing your account base.
- Qualification of web enquiries in a timely manner to exceed customer expectations.
- Maximising sales opportunities to ensure you are smashing daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Confidently build relationships with key decision makers to ensure EU Automation are part of their preferred supply chain.
- Using your initiative, commercial experience and awesome selling techniques to gain the best result for EU Automation. This will include negotiating payment terms, supplier choices and competitive pricing strategies.
- Establish a portfolio of repeat customers that matches our service offering.
- Winning and growing your business with the goal of promotion to Account Manager.
- Evidence of sales experience
- Track record of meeting sales targets
- Be a positive and proactive member of the sales team
- Be a natural communicator with the ability to multitask
- Understand that most of the time customers who enquire are in need of something and it is our promise at EU Automation to deliver
Being human, being helpful, being ambitious and being able to think bigger are our core values and are the key ingredient to our success, all of our EU Automation teams across the globe live and breathe these values as they are as important to us as being able to sell.