Polish Speaking Sales Executive - Stafford UK
At EU Automation, we understand the value that our customers bring in order to continue being a profitable and sustainable business.
In addition to the value of our customers we understand the value of our people, and understand the ongoing necessity of nurturing our talent to continue to push the business forward.
Our ability to remain as a leader in our industry is down to the strengths and ability of our people, creating, maintaining and expanding individual relationships with our customers to promote lifetime value and longevity.
Our impressive growth to date has been driven by passion and purpose. This has evolved over time and has helped us get to where we are today. We realise that to remain at the top of our game, what got us to this level, won’t get us to the next.
We will continue to invest in our people and in attracting new talent.
Demand for our global products and services are at an all-time high after redefining our brand and improving our internal systems. EU Automation now employs over 200+ people in the UK, USA and Singapore. This growth has enabled us to commence a positive recruitment drive where we expect to add an additional 60+ personnel to our current workforce over the next 3 years.
The opportunity of Sales Executive will be your first step towards building a successful career in international sales. We will help you structure your career plan, set you achievable personal goals and provide a platform for you to fulfil your individual potential.
As Sales Executive you will be responsible for the continued growth of one of our expanding regions in Poland. You will be given an area to develop, accounts to manage and nurture along with a substantial amount of warm leads, giving you the opportunity to inform and consult prospective new clients about the benefits of working with EU Automation.
· Using your skills and the tools around you to develop lasting relationships with new and existing customers.
· Engaging with and developing your given target area.
· Collaborate with your Line Manager to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all active sales areas
· Protect the brand and reputation of both company and its clients by the delivery of first class service levels
· Accountable for the growth and evolution of a geographical area against set performance standards and targets
· Accountable for the retention of customers within a specific geographic area to ensure targets are achieved
Location: Stafford UK
Salary: £21,000 - £24,000 plus Commission
Hours: 07:30 - 16:30 Mon-Thu, 07:30 - 15:00 Fri
- To actively work in a structured way to ensure all KPI's and personal development targets are achieved
- To input all data and maintain accurate records in accordance with the company CRM system
- To actively promote & support cross-functional relationships with all external functions eg. After Sales and Logistics
- A minimum of 1 year's experience in sales or customer relations (in a fast-paced progressive business)
- Proven problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret performance and customer feedback
- Experience in developing relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A good working knowledge of internal CRM systems.