Purchasing Executive - Stafford UK
We are currently looking for a new face in our Purchasing Team. We strongly believe in a career where you can express yourself and love where you work. We promote an atmosphere where proactivity is key, we look to go the extra mile. We want our customers to return, so we keep them at the centre of what we do. You will have complete ownership of the jobs allocated to yourself and will report to your Purchasing Team Leader.
Never has there been more focus within the company on the service we provide. We know that as a company, in order to fulfill our promises to our customers, making sure they return and thus growing the business we need the very best Purchasing Team in the industry and we are now looking to invest to ensure excellence.
Location: Stafford UK
Hours: Full Time, Permanent
- Ordering all new jobs ensuring that the right part arrived in the right warehouse in time for the needed warehouse ETA
- Resourcing of parts if necessary
- Monitoring all ongoing jobs proactively
- React to problems professionally and proactively
- Liaise with other departments
- Making payments to suppliers; couriers; customs charges
- Organising collections/ creating labels if necessary from suppliers to fulfill orders
- Updating the company’s CRM system so all can see what is happening with any order.
- Building up a relationship with our main suppliers
- Must live and breathe the EUA Values of;
Be helpful, Be human, Be ambitious, Be innovative.
- Must be resilient
- Needs to be good with numbers
- Needs to like negotiating
- Good communication skills (written; speaking)
- Ability to manage a busy workload and prioritise is essential
- Language skills not essential but would benefit the role