Commercial Accounts Assistant - Stafford UK
An opportunity has arisen for an individual who has a positive work ethic, preferably with previous experience, to be working within a fast-paced environment. You should be proactive by nature developing internal and external company relationships by professional and courteous interpersonal communication. We strongly believe in a career where you can express yourself and love where you work. We promote an atmosphere where proactivity is key, we look to go the extra mile and own the areas and work they cover. We want our customers to return, so we keep them at the centre of what we do.
Location: Stafford UK
Salary: £21,500 per annum
Hours: Full time, Permanent
- Preparing the invoicing import sheet
- Sending invoices out to customers daily and responding to any customer queries
- Processing refunds
- Assisting in processing cash allocation across all accounts and currencies
- Assisting with the monthly reporting process to ensure accurate and timely data is provided this will include job reconciliations and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Involvement in bank reconciliations and completing daily tasks and reporting within financial deadlines.
- Participation in projects and contribute with perspectives on profitability, innovations, new business, and other matters as may be appropriate from time to time.
- Aiding as required to other senior members of the team
- Related experience in a similar role is desirable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Proven problem-solving and analytical skills