Aftersales Executive/Finance assistant
Salary: 3500-4500 sgd
Reporting to:Sales Director
Location: Singapore, Boon lay Way
Hours: 07:30 - 16:30 Mon-Thu, 07:30 - 15:00 Fri
Start Date: TBC
An opportunity has arisen for an Aftersales Executive/Finance assistant to join our Singapore office. This role initially is split 50/50 but with the continued growth of the business will develop into a more finance centric role in the future.
Split into two functions, the first is to assist the sales team to give our customers the world class service they expect post sale by liaising with customers and suppliers. the second to ensure that all internal finance related tasks are completed, working alongside our local director and our international finance team based in the UK.
As an aftersales executive you will work alongside the current aftersales team, providing our customers with a smooth transition of the customer buying cycle. Ensuring that all customer touch points from a sales and service aspect are completed and communicated effectively. You should be proactive by nature developing internal and external company relationships by professional and courteous inter-personal communication.
Leading by example, you should be demonstrating at all times the provision of excellent service to customers, including the provision of support, guidance and direction.
You need to be passionate about putting the customer first and being relentless in your desire to drive this approach through and on behalf of EU Automation.
As a finance assistant you will work alongside the local director offering support with all finance related duties while maintaining a strong relationship with the international finance team. Duties are varied and include maintaining, chasing debtors details, including the authorisation of new accounts, generating payments to suppliers on a timely basis and purchase ledger.
· Provide high quality premium customer service to customers via telephone and email
· To be the first point of contact for customer aftersales queries
· Identify potential and actual service issues and resolutions where possible and coordinate communication with the customer and sales team
·To make sure supplier records are kept up to date
· Ensuring continued growth of the business by maintaining low levels of debt and ensuring credit accounts to customers adhere to internal guidelines.
• To deliver an experience that sets EU Automation apart from our competitors in the eyes of the customer. Increasing spend and optimally inspiring loyalty to our brand.
• Demonstrating professional delivery of our services on a daily basis to ensure operations are efficient and effective and enable consistent delivery against service standards, measures, targets and objectives
• You will also be great at building and maintaining relationships with both customers and colleagues alike
· To ensure that customer orders and account terms are commercially viable for the business
· To communicate positively, professionally, and promptly with customers and suppliers.
· Be proactive driving continuous improvement in customer service process and standards
· Ensure that complaints are resolved promptly to the customer’s satisfaction
· Resolving queries and raising credit notes for customers
· Identifying and resolving invoices queries
· reducing aged debt and maximising cash collection.
· Authorising credit accounts of customers.
· Carry out day to day banking tasks.
· Paying suppliers on time
· Background in/Credit control/ Purchase Ledger finance experience
· Understanding of Microsoft Excel/sage would also be highly beneficial
· Someone with a commercially aware attitude within a similar role will be considered.
· Good organisational, people management, administration skills
· Proven problem-solving and analytical skills
· Solid planning and organisation abilities
· The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of internal CRM system